Ruby’s Place is grateful to receive any donations from our community. However, our policy is that we require all items donated to be new, unused, or unopened.
They can be dropped off at our NEW address: 20880 Baker Road, Castro Valley, CA 94546 starting March 20, 2019.
Here is our current wish list:
- (NEW) Twin Bed Sheets/Pillows/Pillowcases
- mattress covers (new)
- Non-perishable food of any sort (peanut butter, tuna, cereal, fruits and vegetables, mac & cheese); baby food
- (NEW) Flatware Sets
- (NEW) Face, Hand & Bath Towels
- (NEW) Diapers (Sizes 5&6)
- (NEW) Undergarments (Bras, and underwear)
- (New) Blankets
- Laundry Pods
- Cleaning supplies (non-bleach)
- Trash bags (of all sizes)
- Perishable foods (Milk, eggs, cheese, meats)
- Unbreakable plates, cups & bowls.
- Shampoo – Full Size
Children’s Program Donation Requests:
- Coloring Books -gender neutral
- Fruit cup snacks
- Canned fruit
- Gold Fish Crackers
- Gift cards to Safeway, Target, & Home Depot
You can also visit your Amazon Wish LIst at Amazon
Please contact the Administrative Office at
(510) 581-5626 for drop off and delivery.
Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruby’s Place 20880 Baker Road Castro Valley, CA 94546-5729
Federal Tax ID: 94-2212241